Holidays stand a very important part of lives which helps us in regenerating the lost peace and helps us in giving ourselves some attention. Not only it allows us to gain our relax for a while but also help us in strengthening the bond with our near and dear ones. The main part is to plan a very good as well as successful trip or tour in the given time being. Planning the whole trip could be a matter of headache and that is why you can easily take packages which will help you guide right through the hotels till the itinerary of the days, taking care of your transport as well as meals. You would not want to stress over which hotel to live, where to eat, what to visit and how to utilize the specific time. If you are in Delhi or somewhere nearby, you can plan either a Delhi Agra Jaipur tour or Taj Mahal tour from Delhi.
Experience enticing and memorable Trip by booking the best trip plan
Delhi being the capital of the India must promise a lot in terms of tourist engagement. From monuments, street food, street shopping, good malls, temples, nigh clubs till good food chains, brands, you will get it all. On the other hand, Jaipur and Agra are well connected to Delhi and are quite nearby. You will find lots of Ethnic authentic vibes. From Hawa Mahal to Chowki Dhani, there are number of things to visit and appreciate. You will get to taste the authentic Rajasthani food, get to see some fancy ethnic dresses, filled streets with bangles and dresses and much more. Talking about Agra, it holds one of the seven wonders of world and is a must visit for everyone in their lifetime. If you have been planning on, Delhi Agra Jaipur tour is the one that you can enjoy. If you are thinking to choose a travel agency, you can plan or book as follows –
- On the day first, as you arrive in Delhi, you can go to the hotel, have some rest, eat your meals and then leave for sightseeing. Mostly if you are on the booking, your guide will take you to the places such as – Qutub Minar, Red fort, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, Karol Bagh, Sarojini nagar etc. You can shop, visit monuments, have good food and enjoy. Either on the same day or next day, you may leave for Agra.
- If you are going to Agra, you have the choice to just have Taj Mahal tour from Delhi. Once you leave for Agra, you can have a stop in between have some food and then reach the city. Check in to your hotels, and then depart for the sightseeing. Agra is very famous for Agra fort and Taj Mahal. You can visit both in a day. If you are left with some time or willing to stay in Agra for one more day, you can customize your bookings and add a visit to Chambal Safari which is an adventurous visit and you can enjoy there.
- If you then leave Agra for Jaipur, you can then again check in to the hotels. Visit the local markets of Jaipur, go to visit Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, take Elephant rides present in Amer fort, city palace etc. You can set up your dinner in Chowki Dhani to experience the authentic food of Rajasthan.
- Lastly, you can spend one whole day there doing all such activities. In case you are covered by the travel agency, they are going to plan everything, so you need not worry about the places that you need to visit.
- Lastly, the next day you can depart back to origin place which is Delhi. Ideally, if you analyze, a 4-day Delhi Agra Jaipur tour is fine.
What all facilities are covered by Travel agencies?
- Accommodation in every city you visit. You need not have to book the hotels by yourself.
- One-time meal daily at the hotel, mostly Breakfast.
- Tour guide accompanying you everywhere for smooth travel and visit to the places decided.
- Travel to and fro from Delhihawa mahal