Land of Kings “Rajasthan” does not only enrich the traditional beauty, but it also treats you with vivid, colourful and thrilling adventure. Rajasthan tour package provides the best of all to witness the enchanting beauty of different cities of Rajasthan. Vibrant puppet shows, a desert safari on sandy terrains, mesmerizing folk dance and music performances magnificent forts, serene artistic temples, thrilling adventurous activities, delicious food with authentic hospitality, glimmering lounges, glitzy bars and pubs with the finest varieties of drinks are the options one can choose for the unique travelling experience.
The travel package delivers many packages covering Rajasthan’s major towns, including Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur Mount Abu Biker, Ranthambore, Pushkar. And make the travel package worth it, an unforgettable travel trip for tourists coming from across India. Visiting City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Lake Pichola, Kumbhal Garh fort, Sajan Garh palace etc. a luxurious heritage hotel and cultural spa are some of the most famous locations in Rajasthan to explore and make your vacations filled with fun.
Explore the best attraction of Rajasthan tourism
- City Palace-
The palace was built by the maharaja of the Jaipur, and they established it between 1729 and 1732. The constructing of the palace was begun by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II of Amber, and for years successive rulers had constructed the structure until the 20th century. The famous spot of the Jaipur is one of the best tourist places to explore and get knowledge about Jaipur. It gives you a traditional luxury feel when you enter the palace as it is décor in the way to showcase the art and culture of Rajasthan.
- Amber fort.
The Amber Fort, more commonly known as the Amer Fort, is among the most famous and is located 11 km from Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan. Amber Fort is two of the best tourist sites in Rajasthan and attracts people both in and out of the state. Amer Fort is one of the most popular forts in Rajasthan, one of the best places to visit in Rajasthan tourism.
- Hawa Mahal
Built-in 1799 by a worthy ruler called Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, Hawa Mahal was an architecture designed to encourage the household women of the noble and royal family to observe the processions and life of the city. Hawa Mahal is considered to be one of the most beautiful places to visit in Rajasthan, offering a visitor with breathtaking views from one location over City Palace & Jantar Mantar and from another direction over Sireh Johri Bazaar.
Top Cities included In Rajasthan Tourism
- Jaipur- The pink city comes under the popular tour known as Golden triangle tour and Rajasthan’s great city which attracts the tourists. One of the most lovable destinations by the tourists, it comprises Historical monuments, forts and mouth-watering dishes with the great hustle and bustle in the markets of the city. The famous attraction about the city is that it is constructed and designed in the same architecture, and the city is painted with pink color.
- Udaipur- Rajasthan city of lakes which is popularly famous for the luxurious palaces and beautiful lakes which are loved by every traveller centre the city. The cities, palaces and forts built and architecture in the Rajputana’s styles as earlier it was known as the Sisodia Rajputs of Mewar in Rajputana. The main attraction of the city is that it is surrounded by the Aravalli Range, which gives an amazing feel.
- Jaisalmer- Another beautiful city added in Rajasthan tourism that is known for its desert and safaris. The Thar desert makes the city more charming and exciting to explore. Tourists love this city because of its traditional hospitality, desert safaris and night camps which completely amazed the tourists and where they enjoy the best time of their life.
- Jodhpur- The largest city stood at a second-place among all cities in Rajasthan. The delicious food and old walled city is its significance and also recognized by many awards for the best tourist destination in 2014. The city is also famous by the name “Sun City” and that’s the biggest reason tourists love the city to travel.
- Bikaner- The city is famous for its unique handicrafts and arts. The tourists travel here would love to do shopping from the street markets. It is a beautiful city to visit and to spend your holidays well.
Shopping is another enjoyable part of Rajasthan tour package and more thrilling in the streets of Rajasthan. The lively markets of Rajasthan look more vivid at whole day and night. Choose from a range of products in various markets. The ethos of the cities in Rajasthan is on another level which is worth experiencing.