An ESTA is an easy way to gain entry into the US if you come from a country that is a part of the Visa Waiver Program. The ESTA can be used instead of a traditional Visa if you want to stay in the US for less than 90 days and are traveling for business or tourism purposes. All you need to do is request ESTA Visa at Estavisumamerika that is typically approved within a few minutes and you can start making plans for your travels. While ESTA approvals are pretty quick, your application may be denied as well.
Much like Visa Request America, your request for an ESTA can be denied if you are found to be ineligible for the benefits of an ESTA. There are can be many reasons why an ESTA request may be denied, but here a few common ones:
- Individuals who have stayed in the US beyond the permissible period on a previous visit usually get their ESTA denied. This is to avoid any security concerns arising from people who stay without proper authorizations.
- Individuals who have worked in the US without a proper work visa may not be approved for an ESTA.
- Individuals who have a record of denial of entry to the US on previous occasions usually have their request ESTA for America (Esta aanvragen voor amerika) denied.
- Individuals with a criminal record are usually denied ESTA, even if they have received pardons.
- Individuals who have been charged for a criminal felony, irrespective of conviction or not, are not granted ESTA.
- Individuals suffering from communicable diseases as listed by the US Customs and Border Protection agency are not allowed to travel with an ESTA.
- Individuals who had to be deported from the US on earlier occasions also do not get approvals for their request ESTA Visa. Individuals who hold dual citizenship of countries like Syria, North Korea, Sudan, Libya, Iran, and Iraq.
- Individuals with a history of travel to countries like Somalia, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Libya, and Sudan.
Other reasons why your request ESTA for America may be denied
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, a common reason why ESTA applications are denied is because of mistakes/wrong information. Many a time, people in a hurry answer the security questions incorrectly. This can lead to direct rejection. Deliberately answering NO to the security questions to hide actual data can also be the main cause of denial of approval. People in possession of a visitor’s visa or any other type of visa are also not approved for ESTA. People who fail to enter correct personal information are also denied an ESTA. While applying for an ESTA, you should also make sure that you have a passport with a chip. ESTAs are not approved for applications that do not have an e-passport. Your passport validity could also be the reason for denial. If your passport has expired, you will not be granted an ESTA. Remember that even if you are not granted an ESTA, you could still try a VISA request America (visum aanvragen amerika) if you intend to travel to the US.