Is your loved one away from home on chocolate day? Oh! That’s so sad. Cherish the person with a surprising, mouthwatering, sumptuous chocolate cake that you can send right away through order online cake delivery in Bangalore.
Every year, the third day of Valentine’s week is celebrated in honor of one of the most favorite appetizers for all age groups. You guessed it! Yes, it’s chocolate that is sweet, mesmerizing, delectable, and above all, it strengthens the bonds of love in the family, among couples, and in every relationship.
Wanna experience the real chocolate delight? These chocolate recipes are among the choicest ones to prepare at home this chocolate day. Make too many of them so that you can preserve them for the next few days and keep your sweet tooth satisfied.
Chocolate cookies are the first thing to hunt for in the kitchen. There is not a single member in my house that does not crave for them. These buttery cookies will melt in your mouth to bestow the ultimate divine pleasure.
Just one small note- store your cookies in an airtight jar to keep enjoying them with your spiced tea for over a month.
Before you start preparing them, send cakes online to those who are miles away but too close to heart.
They are high on calories but downright palatable items for the kitty party. For those of you thinking of having a pajama party on 14th, get started preparing these yummy, gooey cupcakes right on chocolate day.
Don’t have time to bake your cupcakes at home? Don’t get disheartened. Just place a bulk order of cupcakes with the right online cake delivery in bangalore provider in your locality. You will receive them at the right time and enjoy them with all your guests.
When it comes to preparing brownies, you can get as creative as you want. Want it tasteless sugary, simply do it by using bitter chocolate when you whisk the flour with other ingredients. Cut them into medium size pieces and your children are going to love it.
Didn’t end up making them the perfect taste last time? Don’t get disheartened, all the best for the next time. Meanwhile, you can book cake online to get your favorite brownies or muffins delivered to your doorstep.
Chocolate Muesli Bars
Do you have a large jar full of muesli at home? Often we don’t feel like eating them regularly in a bowl of milk. That’s too boring. Use this ingredient already present at home with a twist of honey and some melted chocolates to explore an easy to prepare the recipe. Read on as I share one of my secret recipes herein.
- Muesli- 1 cup
- Roasted chopped nuts- 1 cup (cashew, peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachio)
- Brown sugar- 1 cup
- Chocolate Chips- ½ cup
- Crushed chocolate bar- 1
- Milk- 1/4 cup
- Unsalted butter- 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- few drops
- Take a thick-coated non-stick pan. Add the milk, brown sugar, and butter and keep stirring on a low flame. When it comes to boil, add the crushed chocolates and mix everything to a smooth consistency.
- Remove the mixture from the flame. Add the vanilla essence, muesli, and nuts into the chocolate mix. Stir constantly to mix everything properly when hot.
- Brush a thick coat of butter on a baking tray.
- Spread this mixture on the tray evenly. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on the top of the mix. Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- When the tray has attained the room temperature, put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours for the mixture to bind strongly into a hard and crunchy consistency.
- After cooling, cut the bars in desired sizes and store them in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
The best part of this recipe is, it takes less preparation time, and no baking required. You can savor the rich taste of these bars for about a month. Whether you are preparing some chocolate recipes or not on February 9 is entirely up to you. If you want to express love for anyone on this day, simply place an order at chocolate cake & online flowers delivery in delhi online today and save money on the combo package.